(S)hits

Tuesday 23 February 2010

BWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

The Angelic Process - Weighing Souls With Sand
Download

After I recently fell in love with 'entry-level' drone bands Sunn O))) and Earth (BWOOM SOUNDS LIKE MY FRIDGE INORITE) I decided to move onto less 'bwoom' styled drone and I got recommended this, it's amazing shoegaze influenced drone and alot different to what I expected.

Even if you're not into drone (probably 2deep4u) I really recommend this, because you'll see it more as a shoegaze record with drone influences and the vocals are insanely good, and I mean REALLY good. The Angelic Process likes to make everything come in at once and it just sounds amazing.

p.s. if any drone fans are reading this and thinking 'WTF is this guy on about?' then I apologise, I'm new to the genre :3c

No comments:

Post a Comment