(S)hits

Sunday 7 March 2010

RESPOND TO MY LETTERS COMCAST

>Implying I'm not playing Phoenix Wright
If you're wondering why I just typed that, it's because I have to keep up my gamer-cred.
Want to hear a joke?
WATER TEMPLE SUCKS!
XD!!!11!1
Midnite Vultures was pretty good, Mutations was slightly below average, Sea Change was OK, Guero was slightly above average (having said that, the Hell Yes EP was fucking awesome), and The Information was extremely unremarkable. The standards Odelay set were very harsh, and to be honest, I wasn't expecting much from Modern Guilt. Naturally, I was pleasently surprised when it turned out to be fucking amazing. Beck had some help from Danger Mouse in production, which might explain why even the 2deep4u tracks are toe-tappers. It's very chill. It's not serious like Sea Change, but it's not goofy like Guero. Best Beck album of the naughts? No contest.

No comments:

Post a Comment