(S)hits

Monday 1 March 2010

bedododoo

Midwest Pen Pals - Leaving Songs EP
Download

I'm going to be honest with you on this one, they aren't that special, they're just another dead midwest emo band that sing about girls, best friends and parents. However, they're my favourite (and they should be yours too) dead midwest emo band that sing about girls, best friends and parents. They didn't bring anything new with this EP but they raised the bar a little.

p.s. DEAR WORLD
EDIT: There is an mp3 version, hurr durr. Get it here.
- Adam

2 comments:

  1. Do you know where I can find this in .mp3? I've been wanting to listen to this for a while but can't find it in anything but .m4a.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think there is an mp3 version :/ the band broke up a while back and this seems to be the only version around, sorry.

    ReplyDelete