(S)hits

Thursday 4 March 2010

DON'T BE A KNUCKLE-SANDWICH

I AM AMERICA


Who is Stephen Colbert?
Besides a forgettable avatarfag (I fucking hated that guy), he's the coolest person. Ever.
He's always pissing people off with his biting satire on the TV show The Colbert Report. If you live outside of the U.S. and wonder what he's mocking, just watch this. Well, at least O'Reilly is a good sport about it. I'll give him that.
But this isn't about O'Reilly, this is about THE Colbert. His 2007 book I am America (And So Can You!) is the greatest thing known to man. Here's the .pdf file of the book, but once you finish reading the .pdf, consider getting the audiobook. It's narrated by Colbert himself, and it plays out like a normal episode of the Colbert Report. All of the expected topics are covered: Sex, drugs, homosexuals, religion, etc., etc. I would give you a sample of his best quotes, but fucking BlogSpot (I am never going to call it Blogger) doesn't want me to copy-paste. Swine.
DON'T BE A KNUCKLE-SANDWICH. BUY THIS BOOK.
Yes, I have been abusing the font sizes lately. Fuck you.

No comments:

Post a Comment