(S)hits

Saturday 16 January 2010

Jammy Eet Wood

I've failed to mention Jimmy Eat World for a while, which is a damn shame considering they're just so good. One of the albums I can't get enough of at the moment is Futures. It's the perfect a pretty good mixture of pop rock (oh God I'm such a fag someone kill me) and the agressive emo sound that was so popular in the late 90's/early 00's. Actually, you probably won't care for it that much, but I like it.

Is there anything better than a mall? This is a serious question. I guess it's been popular to hate on malls for a while, but they're one of the greatest things about living. I like marble. The walls and floors are paved with marble. I like the smell of fried-dough. The mall fries dough. I like the smell of colognes. The mall smells like cologne. There aren't too many malls in England; the ones they do have are usually small and filled with clothing stores that have a sense of unwarranted superiority. Much like myself. The only mall I really like in England is Bluewater. It makes me feel like I'm back in Sebring with my friends. I've only been there once.

1 comment: