(S)hits

Sunday 1 August 2010

livin' like a bug aint easy

Home Movies is awesome. Basically it's a poorly animated cartoon about three grade-schoolers that make really kitschy movies, but much of the script is improv. The result is a bunch of 8-year-olds with awkward adult speech-patterns and some of the funniest shit you've ever seen. The soundtrack itself is really good, mainly because it's a mix of 0ver-the-top glam ballads and instrumentals that are actually pretty sad. I've been searching for this for a while, and my life is complete now that I've found it. I honestly can't recommend this any harder.
GET IT

season one, episode one
septopus
trust yourself

2 comments:

  1. Oh my god this show is hilarious. Thanks for showing me this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup. Brendan Small is a genius

    ReplyDelete